DYNA-TRAC® engineered pulleys are designed and manufactured to the highest engineering standards to ensure long, reliable, fatigue-resistant service life.
Locally manufactured, our pulleys are constructed from either pipe or rolled steel shells, and incorporate steel plate end-discs and quality shaft material.
DYNA Engineering Pulleys Incorporate the Following Design Features
- Designed for infinite life
- Steel plate end-discs
- Static and/or dynamic balancing
- Key-less connection of shaft to end-disc, using expanding hubs in drive and non-drive pulleys
- Shells made of rolled steel-plate or pipe with full penetration welding to the end-disc
- Pulley shell surfaces available in plain steel, vulcanised rubber (120 degree diamond shaped pattern) or ceramic tiles as detailed on our pulley lagging page
- All pulleys are designed by computer software incorporating the latest design theories and many years of experience to ensure infinite shaft and shell life
- Shaft material; K1030, K1040, K1045, K1050 or 4140
- Crowned or non-crowned available