Steel Cord Conveyor Belt
DYNA Engineering supplies high quality, steel cord conveyor belting suitable for long distance and heavy duty applications. Belts can be supplied up to 2500mm wide and in rolls up to 600m long.
Steel cord conveyor belts can also be manufactured to incorporate textile fabric resulting in resistance to longitudinal slitting.
Steel Cord Conveyor Belt Brochure
Minimum Pulley Sizes For Steel Cord Belting
Our range of steel cord belts include:
- Manufacturing to Australian Standard AS1333-1994
- Strengths range from ST500 to ST6300
- Up to 2500mm in wide and rolls up to 600m long
- Grades include General Purpose (M, N), Abrasion Resistant (A), Static Electricity Conducting (E) and Fire resistant anti-static (FRAS) (S), Fire Resistant (F).
- Special properties range Oil Resistant (OR), Chemical Resistant (CR), Heat Resistant (HR) and Flame Retardant and Oil Resistant (FO).
- Standard UV resistant packaging with steel core
- Other standards including DIN and specifications are available on request
- Mounted on belt reels
- Supplied as endless or factory spliced
- Smooth, rough top or Chevron belts
Please refer to our brochure below for more details. For minimum pulley sizes for this type of belting, please refer to our reference table below.